So you have a wonderful idea for a video, you just don’t know how to produce it. That’s where we come in. With over 15 years of experience in producing media for film, tv, and the web, Siren Song Studios can help you achieve a great project on time and on budget. Here are 5 tips to help you along the way.
- Focus on the why – Ask yourself this fundamental question: What are you trying to tell your audience? Do you produce the world’s best product? Sell this many homes? Have an amazing story to tell that people must know about? You have to focus on why people need this product, you as their agent, or why they need to experience your story.
- Brainstorm – Once you have the why you now can start figuring out the how. How do you convey this message? Is it funny, informative, quirky, or does it tug at the heartstrings? There are many possibilities. Choose wisely.
- Remain True To the Concept – So you’ve come up with a great idea(or if you’re working with us we’ve come up with a killer idea to help you). Now is the part where so many videos fail – they lose their original focus. You have to remain true to the initial focus or you risk confusing and or alienating your audience. Remember number one is number one for a reason.
- Milk the concept for all it’s worth – Okay, now we have our focus, our awesome idea, and everything is aligned in terms of communicating the idea (focus) to our audience. Now you need to start thinking how can you leverage all the hard work you’ve put into coming up with this video production. How are you going to get the most views on it? Is this a national ad? A web ad that will play on all the major players? What’s your email campaign consist of. What’s your social media reach?
- Hire Professionals – This is where we come in. Siren Song Studios can help produce and market your video production and get the most proverbial bang for your buck. A professional video production looks completely different from what you see on most videos. Professional lighting, sound, editing, and graphic work are just some of the areas that you have to consider when producing your video. For more information contact us and let’s get started on producing a great video for you today.